When you are a Member of the Lewes Yacht Club, please enjoy…
The view of the Delaware Bay and Roosevelt Inlet are superb from the dining room, bar or deck, along with a superb menu with specialty culinary delights. Sit outdoors on the upper deck and enjoy live music during the summer. If you prefer to remain inside, we offer the formal dining room or bar area.
- Clubhouse: The Lewes Yacht Club's casual elegance is the norm when dining in our Club House. The majority of our dining occurs during the summer season, from Mid-June through September.
- Elevated Deck:
Our pool deck has a great view of the Delaware Bay and the Roosevelt Inlet. During the summer it is a great place to dine, enjoy happy hour snacks, and listen to our outdoor entertainment.
- Pool Snack Bar:
The Lewes Yacht Club's pool area is designed for relaxation and fun. We offer a convenient outdoor snack-bar window and a varied menu for both fun and healthy eating. Adult cocktails are also available at the snack bar. Drinks are allowed in the pool area, but please enjoy your food in the newly screened in dining area next to the snack bar. The Snack bar is limited to members and their guests.
- Special Event and Banquets:
Our members can book Lewes Yacht Club for weddings, meetings, Holidays, or special events during the off-season
- Dining Dress Code:
- Appropriate attire is expected when dining inside the clubhouse, including collared shirts for men and no bare feet. Men's sport coats are welcome especially for Friday and Saturday night dinners.
- Hats and caps should be removed. Swimsuits should be covered.
- Cell phone conversations should be taken outside of the dining area.
Formal sailing lesson are available for kids or adults
Youth sailing camps are held weekly during the summer
Marina facilities are available for members to launch their boats for a day of fishing. Our Marina is open daily to our members during the summer months from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
The Marina also offers gas and ice for sale to our members
- Our pool area requires members and their guests to sign-in and to show your membership card.
- Guests are limited to 6 visits per season with a fee to be paid at a the pool gate.
- During swim team practices, members are permitted to sit on the deck, only.
- The pool may close for safety reasons, such as lightening and thunder.
Beach and Sunbathing:
Beach Rentals: Our members can rent beach chairs and umbrellas at reasonable fees
Boat Rentals: We provide a variety of boat rentals for members & their guests. Available boats may vary including Sunfish, Opti, Open Bic, Hobie Cats, paddle boards, and kayaks.
- LYC rental agreement must be signed by members.
- As a member of the Lewes Yacht Club, you will have access to clubs listed in register of Yachting Club of America.
- We often suggest phoning ahead to verify reciprocal privileges, and extend a warm welcome aboard reciprocal privileges for YCA club members. Yachting Club of America
Members are encouraged to bring family and friends as their guests to Lewes Yacht Club. To assure these visits enjoyable for everyone, below are a few guidelines:
- Members are responsible for any guest(s) they bring to Lewes Yacht Club to insure all rules are adhered to.
- The pool area has a guest fee and a limit on the number of times a guest can visit.
- The dining room does not have a limit on the number of guest visits, but strongly suggests reservations before dining.
- No pets are permitted in the club or pool area.
2701 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 2
Lewes, DE 19958-0002
Roosevelt Inlet Coordinates: 38 47.94 N, 75 09.29 W